Monday 29 November 2010

My first Post

Hi, my names Philip and this is my very first blog and my very first Post.

 I would like to start off saying who inspired me too make this Blog, It was a guy called Dean Fraser.
 He has his own very successful blog called Springfield Punx ( http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/ )
 He is a very cool guy, he takes diffrent characters from Mr Bean to Batman from the DC Comic World and draws them in a Simpson Style. I've tried to create my own and found it very difficult, it was posted on his blog in the DC Comics Week: Day 5 section under Sinestro (Killer Croc Batman Villain) I was very proud of it but i know that it does not compare to Dean himself.

He has inspired me to make this Blog so anyone who reads it I hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Dean's work....he even did a "Special Request" for me once!

    I saw his shout out to you on his blog and here I am....

    I like what I've seen so far....good luck with this.

    I find blogging to be fun, frustrating, rewarding, time-consuming, annoying and awesome all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he did his Indy I asked for the Cairo Swordsman (a favorite scene of my grandfather's....so much so he SPOILED it for me before I saw the movie!!)

    ReplyDelete